Dr. Lezli Anderson, Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Specialist in School Psychology, cares deeply about the unique needs of individuals. She is passionate about early identification, proactive care, and empirical, research-based services. She received her doctorate in School Psychology from the University of Tennessee and completed her internship and postdoctoral training in Lewisville Independent School District.
Dr. Anderson primarily conducts evaluations for individuals across the lifespan, with a focus on toddlers and children, for a wide range of concerns including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, developmental delays, oppositional defiant disorder, learning disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and personality disorders. She values the importance of comprehensive assessments and the utility they have for identifying needs and informing services.
Additionally, Dr. Anderson offers school consultation and collaboration. During her time working in the public school system, she conducted school-based evaluations, teacher and parent consultations, functional behavior assessments, behavior intervention plans, and crisis response plans. She served on ARD committees and consulted with RTI and 504 teams to determine appropriate and effective placement and school services.
– psychoeducational evaluations
– psychological evaluations
– autism evaluations
– gifted and talented evaluations
– school consultations and collaboration
– future services include parent training, social skills training, and executive functioning training
Licensure, Degrees, and Experience:
– Licensed Psychologist (#39136)
– Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (#71902)
– Doctorate of Philosophy in School Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
– Master of Science in Applied Educational Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Texas, Austin, Texas
– APA-accredited internship in Lewisville Independent School District
– Post-doctoral training in Lewisville Independent School District
Be it known that the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists receives questions and complaints regarding the practice of psychology. For assistance please contact: Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, 333 Guadalupe, Suite 2-450, Austin, Texas 78701, (512) 305-7700, or 800-821-3205.
Se desea informar que la Comisión Estatal Examinadora de Psicólogos de Texas recibe toda clase de consultas y quejas sobre el ejercicio profesional de la psicología en el Estado de Texas. Si usted necesita este servicio, comuníquese con: Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists, 333 Guadalupe, Suite 2-450, Austin, Texas 78701, (512) 305-7700 o 800-821-3205.