June 1, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Policies
Office Safety Precautions + Policies
in Effect during the Pandemic
NOTICE of POLICIES
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and Spectra Therapies team as well as to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- We offer telehealth services.
- No one is allowed in the clinic if they have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more or if they show signs of any other COVID symptoms. This also applies to the Spectra Therapies team.
- We reserve the right to take your temperature and to ask anyone to leave if we have concerns with safety as related to these policies.
- If you or someone in your household has been in close contact with someone who tests positive for the virus, you will immediately let us know.
- We strongly encourage clients to follow CDC guidelines.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms have been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. Plexiglass is also utilized in evaluations rooms for your protection.
- We may wear masks, unless seated six feet apart or in unusual circumstances. You have the right to request for us to wear PPE (mask and/or gloves).
- We reserve the right to ask you to wear PPE (mask and/or gloves).
- Safe distancing precautions (e.g., 6 feet apart) are required unless unusual circumstances, such as evaluations.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars until a Spectra Team Member texts them to come in.
- We will require clients to have a credit card on file in order to minimize contact.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Clients resuming in-person sessions are asked to complete both In-Person and Telehealth consent forms. Switching to telehealth services may occur as related to new guidelines or sickness.
If you are interested in being seen at our clinic, please call us at 972-985-1100. Updated policies + precautions are subject to change if additional local, state, or federal or CDC guidelines are published.